It’s easy to think that the only reason you need your carpet clean is so it looks nice, right? That is certainly one reason to schedule regular carpet cleaning; however, it’s important to remember that carpet cleaning is also an investment in your health.
Carpets, whether in your home or in your office, can quickly collect dirt, bacteria, dust mites and allergens. Though not always visible on the surface, these contaminants can actually pollute the air quality that you breathe every day. Carpets that often appear clean may, in fact, be much dirtier than you think!
Think of your carpet as a type of air filter in your home. When things like dust, dirt, bacteria and dust mites collect on your carpet, in time you will start to breathe in that buildup. Merely using household carpet cleaners to remove dirt and spills is not enough to ensure the air you’re breathing is as clean as possible.
Hot water extraction or steam cleaning provides the most effective carpet cleaning service. Hot water mixed with detergents is applied to the carpet. Using powerful machines, any soil and dust is removed. Microbes that are embedded are removed too. The carpet is cleaned to a maximum extent and it will smell nice too.
What you can expect our technicians to do once they arrive.
* Inspect and place corner guards where needed for paint and furniture protection.
* Pre-treat spots and stains as necessary.
* Pre-apply carpet cleaning solution to loosen soil in the carpet.
* Steam clean at 200F to sanitize the carpet from bacteria and other germs. Extract to ensure that the cleaning solution and soil are removed, along with the rinse water, leaving a clean, residue-free carpet.
* Move and replace furniture in its original position. We will places blocks and/or foil under furniture legs to protect carpet during the drying process.
* Application of carpet protection once the carpet has been thoroughly cleaned – if ordered.
* Rake carpet after cleaning to align fibers for even appearance and works the protectant into the carpet fibers.